Data processing policy
This page describes how the site is managed with regard to the processing of personal data of users who consult it, as well as the methods and purposes of data processing.
This information is also provided pursuant to art.13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 to those who interact with the web services accessible by electronic means from the address: www.ibicurti.it
The information is provided only for the site in question and not also for other Web sites that may be consulted through our links, for which Istituto Beni Immobiliari Curti S.r.l is in no way responsible.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED:
– Navigation Data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
– Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site, as well as the filling in of forms for sending specific requests (subscription to newsletters, requests for information, requests for services and offers, etc.) entail the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message or in the form.
Specific summary information is reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO PROVIDE DATA
– Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide the personal data contained in the request forms or indicated in contacts to request the sending of informative material or other communications. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
METHODS OF PROCESSING
– The data are processed mainly with electronic and computer tools and stored both on computer media and on paper media and on any other type of suitable media, in compliance with the minimum security measures pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
We inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, our portal contains links to other websites, not managed by us. We are not responsible for errors, content, cookies, publications of illicit moral content, advertisements, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and compliance with the Privacy regulations by sites operated by us to which we refer. In order to improve the service offered, immediate reporting of malfunctions, abuses or suggestions to the e-mail address: email@example.com is appreciated.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Data processing will be carried out to:
– give the possibility to access the public and/or reserved sections of the site;
– give execution to the activation and maintenance of any services subscribed online;
– for the management of purchase orders;
– processing and archiving for the purpose of preparing accounting documents;
– to execute obligations under laws or regulations;
– the protection of the Holder in judicial proceedings;
– to send informative material of administrative, commercial or promotional nature;
– enable constant monitoring of the effectiveness of the proposed service.
SUBJECTS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
The personal data related to the processing in question may also be communicated to subjects whose right to access your personal data is recognized by law or secondary and/or community regulations. In addition, such data may be communicated and disseminated to Internet operators that Istituto Beni Immobiliari Curti S.r.l. uses for the management of its domains. The dissemination of the data collected is envisaged both domestically and abroad.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
In relation to the processing of personal data, pursuant to Article 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code:
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form.
The data subject has the right to obtain indication of:
– of the origin of the personal data;
– of the purposes and methods of processing;
– of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– of the identification details of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
– of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of the data in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or appointees.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
– the updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
– the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Istituto Beni Immobiliari, based in Via Faustino Malaguti, 15/2 – 40126 Bologna. In order to exercise the rights provided for in Article 7 of the Privacy Code, listed above, the interested party should address a written request through e-mail. The e-mail should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The list of data processors and outsourcing processors can be consulted at our offices, located at Via Faustino Malaguti, 15/2 – 40126 Bologna.
A cookie is a textual element that is placed on the hard drive of a computer or other device by the online service provider to visitors to the Internet site. Cookies can collect information about visitors’ habits about the use of the said Internet site, recording the activities of their computer or other device about the said site, for example when it comes to making purchases.
Cookies may be:
Proprietary (first-party) cookies
Proprietary (first-party) cookies are cookies that are stored directly on your computer or other device. They can include cookies such as session cookies and persistent cookies (described below). We use proprietary (first-party) cookies to track the movements made by the visitor’s computer or other device while consulting our site, for example, for analytical purposes.
Third-party cookies are cookies maintained by third parties that may collect and track certain browsing data. This site uses the Google Analytcs service (described in browsing and statistical data collected by third parties).
The duration between the time you open your Internet browser and the time you close it is called a browsing session. Session cookies are cookies stored on the visitor’s computer or other device during a browsing session, but which expire and are normally deleted at the end of a browsing session.
Persistent cookies are cookies that are stored on the visitor’s computer or other device during the course of a browsing session, but remain on the computer or other device after the end of that browsing session (e.g., password registration). Persistent cookies allow sites to recognize the visitor’s computer or other device when it is used to access one of our sites again, after the end of a browsing session and at the beginning of a new browsing session, essentially to help the visitor quickly reconnect to our site. The portal, for strictly technical IT security reasons, makes use of the following types of cookies:
– third-party cookies for access statistics to this portal and content sharing for social networks.
BROWSING AND STATISTICAL DATA COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES
As is now customary on the Internet, this site uses statistical analysis tools provided and managed by third parties that may collect and “track” certain navigation data.
It is worth pointing out that a great many Italian and foreign sites normally make use of such technologies and “outsourced” solutions, but very few of them point this out in their “Privacy Notices”. We have tried to do so and to inform you in the most correct and transparent way possible: however, we are always at your disposal for any information or further clarification.
Any requests regarding the data inherent to this processing must be addressed to the Owner.
The tools belonging to third parties used within this site are the following: